"You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience"

18 April 2011

A New Earth - Tolle, Eckhart - Thế giới mới

Quyển sách này viết rất hay và giải thích rõ ràng về nguồn gốc của Ego - bản ngã, cái tôi. Cái tôi từ đâu xuất hiện? hình thể của nó là gì? Tái hại khi định nghĩa của chúng ta lại phụ thuộc vào nó

Giác ngộ tâm linh là gì? đó có phải là niềm tin chúng ta là một linh hồn? Không, đó là một suy nghĩ. Thực tế hơn chút nữa là suy nghĩ với niềm tin rằng bạn chính là những gì trong giấy khai sinh viết ra nhưng đó vẫn là một suy nghĩ. Giác ngộ tâm linh là thấy rõ ràng những gì tôi hiêu, trải nhiệm, suy nghĩ hoặc cảm nhận rút cuộc thì đó không phải là tôi, tôi không thể tìm thấy bản thân mình dựa vào những điều mà nó cứ liên tục trôi đi - 

What is spiritual realization? The belief that you are spirit? No, that's a thought. A little closer to the truth than the thought that believes you are
who your birth certificate says you are, but still a thought. Spiritual
realization is to see clearly that what I perceive, experience, think, or feel is
ultimately not who I am, that I cannot find myself in all those things that
continuously pass away


Rút cuôc thì điều quan trọng nhất là tôi có cảm nhận được sự tồn tại của mình trong cái vỏ bọc mọi chuyện xảy ra quanh tôi? Hay là tôi đánh mất mình với những gì đang xảy ra, lạc lối trong tâm trí, suy nghĩ và trong thế giới này ?
The only thing that ultimately matters is this: Can I sense my essential Beingness, the I Am, in the background of my life at all times? To be more accurate, can I sense the I Am that I Am at this moment? Can I sense my essential identity as consciousness itself? Or am I losing myself in what happens, losing myself in the mind, in the world?

You are a human being. What does that mean? Mastery of life is not a
question of control, but of finding a balance between human and Being.
Mother, father, husband, wife, young, old, the roles you play, the functions
you fulfill, whatever you do – all that belongs to the human dimension. It has
its place and needs to be honored, but in itself it is not enough for a fulfilled,
truly meaningful relationship or life. Human alone is never enough, no
matter how hard you try or what you achieve. Then there is Being. it is found
in the still, alert presence of Consciousness itself, the Consciousness that
you are. Human is form. Being is formless. Human and Being are not
separate but interwoven.

No comments:

Post a Comment